Management Rights Induction Training Program
This program is the first of its kind designed specifically for the Management Rights industry, and is accredited by ARAMA.
This is an all-inclusive program designed for:
- People entering the industry as operators for the first time
- People considering entering the industry in the future
- People looking to gain an understanding of how the Industry works
- Employees of professional service providers, or suppliers
- Any organisation involved in Management Rights who want to understand the Industry better
- Banks, accountants, brokers etc.
This course will run on the Gold Coast on the 29th May 2018 and 3rd October 2018.
At the end of this program, participants will be equipped with a greater understanding of all the major components needed to better understand the success of a Management Rights business.
- Legal Perspectives
- Property Occupations Act
- BCCM Act
- Other Acts explained
- Office of Fair Trading
- The Resident Manager as a Letting Agent
- The Resident Manager as a Building Manager
- Role of the Committee & Body Corporate Manager
- How to avoid disputes with the Body Corporate
- How to get the most out of your Industry Association
Class size: Minimum of 6, Maximum of 20.
Payment plans available. * No statement of attainment can be issued until full payment is received.