Real Estate Agent’s Licensing (RLA pathways)
For Resident Letting Agents (RLAs) that wish to upgrade to a full real estate licence.
Option 1: RLAs with NO current industry experience
- $1500 – Real Estate Agent Licensing (RLA Pathway) (includes Upgrade to Sales Registration)
This course can be completed in a 7-day classroom course or online.
Option 2: RLAs with current industry experience (i.e. 12 months in the last 24 months)
This course consists of the following two components:
- $850 – Real Estate Agents Licensing Fast Track (for Resident Letting Agents): 3 days in class or online
- $500 – Upgrade to Sales (for Resident Letting Agents): 3 days in class or online
Note – if you have already completed an Upgrade to Sales Registration you can deselect this component in the enrolment form.
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
Note – The units shown in italics are only included in Option 1. In Option 2, these units can either be obtained via our RPL/RCC process or partially through enrolment in the permanent letting supplement.