Upgrade to Sales for (Resident Letting Agents)

Specialised Training
for the
Real Estate industry

Commonwealth Games: 4th-15th April
Be aware that accessing our Gold Coast training facility may be difficult. Please check traffic conditions before you travel.

Upgrade to sales registration (for Resident Letting Agents)
In order to list and sell units, a Resident Letting Agent needs to be employed as a salesperson by a real estate agent.
To obtain a Salespersons Registration Certificate, you must complete the Sales Registration Course (for example via this RLA upgrade course) and you must apply to the Office of Fair Trading for registration.
This upgrade course does not allow a RLA to list and sell units in their own right.

This course is designed for Resident Letting Agents to upgrade their educational qualifications to enable them to apply for a Salesperson’s Registration Certificate. This requires the completion of the following five units:

Payment plans available. * No statement of attainment can be issued until full payment is received.