Real Estate Salesperson Course
The Real Estate Salesperson course consists of 12 units of competency from the Property Services Training Package: These 12 units are required for registration with the Office of Fair Trading. This course is the new training package (CPP41419) effective from October 1st 2021.
- CPPREP4001 Prepare for Professional practise in real estate
- CPPREP4002 Access and interpret ethical practise in real estate
- CPPREP4003 Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4004 Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4005 Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
- CPPREP4101 Appraise property for sale or lease
- CPPREP4102 Market property
- CPPREP4103 Establish vendor relationships
- CPPREP4104 Establish buyer relationships
- CPPREP4105 Sell property
- CPPREP4121 Establish landlord relationships
- CPPREP4123 Manage tenancy
Payment plans available. * No statement of attainment can be issued until full payment is received.
*If you are on a Student Visa you cannot enrol in this course*